Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This is me...


This is me...granted, this picture is like two years old but I've come to realize being a mom of three...you are RARELY in a picture and if you are you are never alone. This is my story of how I came to live at the zoo. Oh and did I mention I have on NO MAKEUP? Why is it when hubby wants to play around with the camera he chooses to take shots of me without any makeup? Seriously? We need to work on this one...

First, let me say that my name hasn't been Red Rider for a long time, but it's easier to explain with visual representation than some of my other nicknames but I'll save that story for another time. See the red hair? Yeah, that's the stuff it means I'm full of piss and vinegar but it's also a really handy trait to build a nickname off of. My dad came up with that one Red, hmmmm...original stuff their pops ;) It became a little more original when he threw the "Rider" into the mix. Wanna know where that one comes from? It's pretty original too...I liked to RIDE with my dad (pretty much anyone actually and my dad was handy about sending me off with strangers but again...that's a story for another time!)

I've got three heathens...errrr...kiddos ages ranging from 6-2. Two girls, both very independent and bull headed like their momma but gorgeous...like the mailman. And a son, stubborn as the day is long again, like his momma but again cute cute cute...

I'm not new to the blogging world but I'm just often too lazy to keep up the posting. But I'm going to try, because everyone needs a creative outlet, or a place to vent, or a little of both. So here we go!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Red Rider..um Kris :)