Monday, November 17, 2008

Christ Is Born!


Christmas time is upon us boys and girls. In case you didn't realize you have only 38 days until the Big Day. My goal this year is to have all of my Christmas cards done by December 1. That's 13 days from today ;) unbelievable? I know!

Awhile back I ordered some of these Fabriano note cards which I knew I loved but had I no idea what I wanted to do with them. (My friend Rach used to sell them but I have no idea where to tell you to get them now...if you know, tell me please) Enter Saturday night when I had a brainstorm...one layer Christmas cards. Time saving...but I needed them to still look elegant and faboo. Cuz, hey that's just my style.

OK so it's not normally my style but I was trying to break out of my box here. (Speaking of boxes, Charlie Pace is NOT dead, he's in a box in my stamp room dying to be let out...soon!)

Here's what I came up with. 19 cards, made, signed, enveloped and addressed. Only like, 40 to go. ;)



Christ is Born (SU!)
Fabriano note cards
Ruby Red and So Saffron SU! Markers
Versamark/Gold EP

5 comments:

Anna said...

So pretty, Kris! One layer is a great idea for lots of cards.

Tammi said...

I wish I could do one layers!! OMGosh this is beautiful...and says it all, love it embossed!

Jane said...

These were so pretty, and stylish and elegant! Love the embossed details!

Kimberly said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I LOVE the embossed gold!

Rachel Hope said...

Stunning Kris!!! LOVE THEM!


And I would try Dick Blick...hee hee...yes, that is Really the name!!! Or if it is for you to get more...I have about 50 still laying around on top of what i want to keep for me.