Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am occasionally a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE friend...

About 3 weeks ago now, we had a LOSTie Secret Sister round reveal. If you don't know what a LOSTie is, or you've never heard of a Secret Sister round...well bear with me or skip this post MMMKAY?

My Big Sister was Stacy. She is incredibly generous when it comes to LSS. And me, I'm a horrible little sister and I keep forgetting to post all the WONDERFUL goodies that she sent to me. But NOT anymore! HA! I'm putting them all right here for you people to OOGLE at and get JEALOUS because I GOT THEM and YOU DIDN'T!

NANA NANA BOO BOO!

Everything...

Scentsy





2 comments:

Tammi said...

Wow, Stacy really spoiled you...what amazing goodies you got!! Aww, and Charlie too! :)

Anna said...

Wow! Look at all those goodies! Don't ya love LSS time?! I love the snowflake stamp set she gave you! What brand is that?