Friday, October 17, 2008

I made a card! I made a card!

OK so technically I made a TON of cards but some of them are for the LOSTie Halloween Kit Swap so I can't show them to you.

However, I did make this beauty for stamp club and I must say I am very impressed with how it turned out. I think I'm going to mass produce some for this Christmas season.



and a close up of the snowflake. I used Stardust Stickles to make it sparkley!



Snow Swirled set
Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White paper and inks
Little Felt Flurries the snowflake embellishment
Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
Oval Nestabilities
Versamark
Hologram Highlights EP

3 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

This is gorgeous, Kris! I love these colors together. So soft and wintery and pretty too!

Jessica said...

Kris! This is STUNNING!!

Tammi said...

Beautiful, love these colors together and all the sparkle!