Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out of my Ever-Lovin' Mind!

Can someone please tell me WHO? (who wrote the book of love) oops (I did it again)

CRAP CRAP CRAP

WHO!?!?? WHO wakes up one morning and decides to have a garage sale in TWO DAYS? Apparently me.

I blame Grace. She woke up at 7 am and woke up the other kids. Which means I was up at 7 am. Which means I wasn't thinking clearly when I made the decision and PAID FOR AN AD IN THE PAPER...FORCING ME to get everything ready by SATURDAY AT 8 AM.

At 8am I started getting things together. That was 6 hours ago. Other than eating lunch and the occasional phone call to Brian to ask how fond he is of something, I haven't stopped.

I have nothing PRICED, but by golly I have a ton of stuff to put on my lawn and pray that someone wants to take it off my hands.



This is my laundry room, well part of it.....



Here's the other part.



And this mess is in my kitchen...



And my living room....




and my hallway....





oh and my bedroom, can't forget about that!




wait, how did they get in there????

This doesn't even include what's already in the garage and don't even get me started about all the CRAP in the attic. Anyone have oh say the next 42 hours free to help me price this stuff?

3 comments:

Tammi said...

OMGOSH that is too CUTE and funny!! Love it...I DO feel for you Kris!! :)

Rachel Hope said...

I would totally help you if I was there!!!

LOL...look at her little face!!! :)

Anna said...

LOL! Love the photo of them free to a good home! Your house is looking like mine! Too much to do, no time! And I'm sure you mailed out my card without taking a photo! Knife to the heart! LOL!