Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Bad Football Players...

Dear Terrible Towel Waving Pittsburgh Steelers,

I wanted to share with you the insights into my 4 year old sons mind. You see we are a big football family, we LOVE our Indianapolis Colts. But beyond that we spend a lot of time watching football, more than most families. From 1pm until midnight every Sunday during football season we are planted in front of whichever game is on our Sunday Ticket at the time. Not to mention Mondays, and Thursdays...oh and now I guess there are the occasional Saturdays.

Bradan is a big football fan too. In fact last year while watching the Lions get their asses handed to them on a platter he screamed at the TV "FREAKIN DAMN LIONS." I have no idea where a then 3 year old would get such verbage but you know, in the world these days you just don't know where kids are hearing things. I assure you it did not come from his father, or myself. At least not on that particular play.

Last night while reviewing the preseason game scores and stats on the computer my darling Bradan was telling us what the teams were and what scores they had...for instance he told us about

the Lions



the GOOD PIRATES



the BAD Pirates



of course he recognized his "football Colts"




but then, you big and bad, rough and tough Pittsburgh Steelers. The meanest, biggest, most gruff and masculine team in football he told us the score in this game...

Apparently it was THE SPRINKLES



I don't know about you, but...I'm thinking this could hurt your reputation. You may want to look into a new more formidable logo. The next generation just isn't buying into what you've been selling!

1 comment:

Colleen Wold said...

Oh gosh, Kris! That little boy just cracks me up! And I so wish we lived closer. We'd be having Football parties together for sure! Your football schedule sounds like our football schedule! LOVE IT!