Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random things at the Zoo

I should preface this by saying that with the likes of these two running around...



I am never shocked when I find or see random weird things. So let's just start off a regular little segment I like to call...

Random things at the Zoo...

So tonight I'm emptying the dishwasher, which like...I NEVER do. For some reason I don't mind putting dirty dishes in, but I hate taking clean dishes out? What is up with that???


But I digress, so I'm emptying the dishwasher and what do I find? A styrofoam plate. Yup, my darling Bradan apparently decided the green thing to do would be to recycle our styrofoam plates.

The weirdest thing? My dishwasher gets EXTREMELY HOT, I mean melt and warp plastic hot. Yet, the plate held up just fine. Pulled that bad boy out of there and put him back into the cabinet. Maybe the kid is onto something, I guess I owe him a 'prise.

PS...that is Bradan and Kenzie playing dress up. For the record, I have no idea what Kenzie is dressed up as, and no dad she did NOT get that from watching me.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bwahahaha, that could be on a commercial for the styrofoam plate company!

Colleen Wold said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Thanks for letting us into your zoo. :) I just love ya to pieces and I know I am going to enjoy reading your current thoughts! And WOO HOO for FOOTBALL!

Tammi said...

LOL, look at those smiles! They are such cuties! And I'm with ya on the dishwashing thing. :) Too funny about the plate, you never know where kids are gonna stick things!