Thursday, August 28, 2008

Joke of the Day

Bradan has been on a joke telling kick. Most of them aren't funny because he's 4 and I'm not entirely sure he understands the whole idea of telling jokes, for instance:

Why did the birds eat the chickens?

Because of the humans!!!

Bwahahahaahaha..wha??? I laugh politely anyway cuz I luff my kid to death. These have been going on since last night and he's got one after another so this morning he says to me

How does a daddy eat a mommy?

(omg, I'm thinking to myself this could be dangerous...but surely he has NO IDEA what he's talking about...I should add we were laying in my bed and he was hiding under the covers while telling me this joke)

I don't know Bub, how does a daddy eat a mommy???


HE HIDES UNDER THE COVERS SO NO ONE WILL SEE!!!

and that my friends is how my 4 year old is going to get expelled from preschool. Thank you ladies and gentlemen you heard it here first. Don't forget to tip your waitresses, he'll be here all week!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! That is too flippin funny!!

Kimberly said...

Lol, well at least he has his facts straight :)