Friday, September 5, 2008

A chip off the old block

Kenzie...Kenzie...Kenzie.

What am I going to do with this girl? The one who insists that she will never wear shorts or panties. Brian is having an old world chastity belt constructed for when she reaches puberty. He's afraid she won't outgrow it.

Anyway, that wasn't my point. Today we are in the car and we've been running a million errands. We stopped at McDonalds and I got us some food to go and my favorite a LARGE SWEET TEA. Delish.

I gave Kenz a drink or two but I didn't want her peeing her pants so I cut her off, we still had errands to run!

So she's whining and pouting. And finally she says...

MOM, YOU'RE MAKING ME SO NERVOUS.

I said...Kenz I do not think that word means what you think it means (name that movie)

she says...It does too Mommy, you are making me SO NERVOUS!

me...What does it mean then???

and she tells me....IT MEANS YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!



Where do these kids learn these things? The BAD news is, she doesn't know what NERVOUS actually means. The GOOD news is she says she's nervous rather than that other thing...which I swear I don't say. Really, this one, it's not me. I'm not sure who it is, but it's not me. For real this time.

4 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

Kris...I almost fell off my chair laughing! That is SOOOO CUTE (and of course so not good) all at the same time! LOL! Thanks for sharing all your stories! I am enjoying them!

Rachel Hope said...

Princess Bride!!!!


LOL...kids say the darnedest things!

Tammi said...

LOL, and eek! I don't know what would have happened if I'd of ended up with girls. :)

BTW your blog looks GREAT!

Taylored Greetings said...

ROTF!!!! How do you not just bust out laughing when they say this kind of stuff?!