Friday, September 26, 2008

Headache Schmeadache

Do any of you suffer from chronic headaches? I swear it seems like I get one everyday. Migraines, sinus headaches, tension headaches, pms headaches. It's ALWAYS something. I used to live on Tylenol until it started upsetting my stomach (Excedrin Migraine was my FRIEND) and these days I gobble ibuprofen like it's pez. (A little shout out to my niece Josie there...PEZ Lover extraordinare!!! ;))

You can't get sudafed these days without offering the first born of your first born, 6 oz of plasma and the most sincere promise that you aren't building a meth lab.

Seriously? My 12 tablets of sudafed do not a meth lab make.

I never really realized HOW often I get headaches until I went to Florida recently and only got 1 (Brian says 2) headaches the entire week we were there. This says something to me. I don't consider my life "stressful" here but something must be different because HELLO I've been back 2 days and 2 headaches. What is up with that?

Today I'm making my comfort food. Do you have a comfort food? I'm going to share my recipe once it's done. Post your guesses of WHAT it is and of the CORRECT answers, I'll randomly select a WINNAH of something cool.

I don't know what yet, but it will be cool ;) I promise.

Until then...

LATER TATERS (and wally gators) BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (LOVE YA SIS)

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

UGH...yes, I get headaches all the time...some days I Wake up with a headache! WTF????

Try finding the pressure point between your thumb and pointer finger...in the web part...you'll feel it hurt to the other side of hour hand when you hit it...then pinch it and kind of massage it...It'll hurt, but you will Feel the pain go away in the opposite side of your head!

Jessica said...

I'm going to say chili :-)

I believe I will be making a pot of it myself this weekend!

Anonymous said...

UGH!!! Is right.
Headaches. Used to be daily but it's not as often now.
NO idea why. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to them!
WEll, aside from storms, PMS migraines, etc!

Rest up and eat well headachey friend!!

Tammi said...

No, I rarely get headaches, I used to before the boys were born, but thankfully not so much anymore. Sorry about yours!

Comfort food...PIE! :) Mine is fruit.

Unknown said...

So I suck! I just now read this. Yes I knew your comfort food was chili and only if you have Big Red to drink with it. I wouldn't be able to call myself your sister if I didn't know that. It's funny you should say you eat ibuprofen like it's pez because the other day i had a headache and as I opened the tylenol, Jos says to me, "Candy mommy, I want candy!"