Friday, September 5, 2008

Not now Aunt Roovie.

My big guy is in preschool. This is his last year before he starts kindergarten. He attends a local preschool that is ran by a church and I love sending him there. He has such a great time and they are wonderful with the kids.

This morning we ran into my aunt Ruth Ann, she was pulling in at the same time we were on some church business and we stopped to say hello. Kenzie was of course throwing a fit because she doesn't start preschool for another month and she wanted to get out too!

Aunt Roovie, as Bradan calls her; asked if he was ready to go play golf (we have a "date" with her and my uncle tonight for dinner and golf)

Bradan, as serious as his little face could possibly be looked at her and said:

Not now Aunt Roovie, I've got to go and learn something!

Bless his little heart. I'm so glad he loves his preschool and knows why he is there. Of course he wasn't serious for long. Today was our day to bring snacks, as soon as we walked through the door he ran to his room and announced loudly

HEY PEOPLE, ITS OK NOW, I BROUGHT THE SNACKS!

No comments: